Peacekeeping Program for Middle and High Schools
Flexible Start Dates
Observation and Monitoring
Program Coordinator Training
This training course will provide you as the program coordinator with the ability to prepare your school peacekeepers as outlined in the 2021 Peace Peddler's “Recommended Standards for School-Based Peacekeeping.”
These standards serve three main goals:
1. To guide the conduct of student peacekeepers;
2. To inform students of the resources available to them;
3. To promote confidence in the peacekeeping process.
In addition to providing guidance in using the standards, this course will assist you in program development, management, and evaluation. Following its successful completion, you will be certified to provide on-site coordination of the Peace Patrol program and training of students.
This online experience is tailored for educators or counselors who will serve as their school's Peace Patrol Program Coordinator.
• 100% Online
• 5-Weeks to complete
• (4) 1.25-hour live lectures
• Training modules include readings, handouts, assignments, activities, and other resources.
•. 40 course hours