Program Coordinator Training
Course Dates: August 2 - September 5, 2021
This training course will provide you the program coordinator with the ability to prepare your school mediators as outlined in the 2007 Association for Conflict Resolution's "Recommended Standards for School-Based Mediation.”
These standards serve three main goals:
1. To guide the conduct of mediators;
2. To inform disputants of their rights in mediation;
3. To promote confidence in the process of mediation.
In addition to providing guidance in using the standards, this course will assist you in program development, management, and evaluation. Following its successful completion, you will be certified to provide on-site coordination of the Peacemakers program and training of students.
This online experience is tailored for educators or counselors who will serve as their school's Peacemakers Program Coordinator.
• 100% online
• 5-Weeks to complete
• (4) 1.25-hour live lectures
• Training modules include readings, handouts, activities, and other resources.
• 40 course hours